Some questions I deal with on a daily basis.
- Is is your hair? Yes, it is my hair.
- Do you wear extentions? Have never worn a hair extention in my life.
- What do you use in your hair? A lot of things. To get a list of what I normally use, stay up-to-date with my blog.
- Can I touch it? Yes.
- Can I pull on the curl? No. Why would you do that?
- Who does your hair? I do it myself.
- Can you make my hair look exactly like yours? Nope, that’s not possible.
- Are you American? Nope, Mozambican.
- Where is Mozambique? A country located in southern Africa.
- Africa? Do you go to work on an elephant? Nope, we got cars, bikes and bicycles. We do not ride animals on the streets.
- Your accent is different, how many languages do you speak? 4 languages, but not all are on the same level.
- How old are you? How old do you think I am?
- Do you smoke? No.
- Do you drink? No.
- Why not? It tastes weird.