Well, what do you know… I got an award! My first award as a blogger ever!
Yes guys, I was excited to be blessed with such a sweet award. So thank you so much Yeka for the award. I’m honoured. You guys should check out her blog, where she talks about so many different topics about Life also about hair.
My mind says that you are wondering what this award is all about.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
The 3 Things About Me
- I’m extremely sensitive. People look at me and see this stone cold killer (only joking). People look at me and see this person that is always serious, detached, cold, unapproachable, etc. The list goes on. I mean, I’m serious when I need to be, but honestly, I’m always joking around. The people that I’ve let in, I protect with all my heart and they are all deep in there too. I just don’t let people in easily in order to not get hurt. And there are a lot of people like me.
- I make jokes in order to break the ice. I think this mostly comes from the first point. From having people say stuff about me like, “she’s so cold/she’s not friendly”, it kind of makes people judge you right away. There have been a number of cases where people have had that impression about me but when actually approached me and spoke to me, the impression was completely different. I make jokes not just to break the ice but also because, I am so shy. To stop people from judging me incorrectly, or just judging me, I have them enjoy the moment rather than analyse and wonder if they like it or not. I’m wondering if this makes sense as I type this. I sure hope it does.
- I love watching Food Network. I don’t think I need to explain why. I love watching chopped and all those cooking games as well. I just love food in general.
1. Would you cut your hair for $10m?
Yep. It will grow back no problem.
2. What is your worst scenario of a typical bad day?
Having to leave work late or work extra hours.
3. What is your biggest dream in life?
Be able to make a positive change or be a positive influencer.
4. How mischievous were you in your childhood days?
Even though I did not look like it because I have always been very quite, I was very mischievious. I made our cleaner not knowing drink tea with salt.
5. Who in this world would you trade places with just for a day?
My mom. Walk in her shoes. Relive her of all the stress, worry that I know will not stop bugging her. My future plan looks like this, but my mom cannot sit and just be. So she will only let me do it for a day.
6. What’s the craziest thing you have ever done for love?
Surprised him for new years. He did not know I was on the way to him. Travelled 1500km by car to get to him.
Congrats! You have just been Nominated
My Questions to You:
- From a truth or dare game, you choose dare. Would you eat the dead spider or the live spider? No sauces involved.
- Summer or Winter?Why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, all expenses paid. Where would it be?
- What is your dream job?
- After that long day at work, all I can think of doing right now is …