It’s been a while since I’ve last spoken or given any homemade masks.
To tell the truth, my hair has been receiving even less treatment. Work, travels and just a busy schedule has had me working with very little, mostly 3 to 5 minutes masks. And I’m not a big fan of them.
To top it all off, with my recently dyed hair, this lack of time does not help. It just looks drier and drier every day.
Now to reduce this problem, I decided to focus more on my hydrating and reconstructing masks.
So today, I share with you a really good, easy-to-do hydrating mask for your dyed or highlighted hair.
- Hydrating hair treatment (quantity depends on the length and amount of hair, I usually use 2 to 3 spoons)
- 1 spoon of Honey
- 1 spoon of Olive Oil
- Mix your ingredients in a clean bowl or cup.
- Wash your hair with a shampoo or co-wash that best suits your hair.
- Remove the excess water with a towel or old cotton shirt.
- Apply the mix on the length of your hair and the ends.
- Let it act for 40 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
- Finish it off with your favorite conditioner.
It is as easy as that. Just so you know, even though this mask is good for dyed or highlighted hair, does not mean it is not good for your normal untreated hair. It can be used on any hair type as well.
Let me know how the mask works on you.