- Has your hair been breaking more than usual recently?
- Have you discolored (dyed) your hair?
- Is your hair chemically treated and in need of some treatment?
- Do you want to protect your hair from anything that could constantly damage it?
So, I know you answered yes to at least one of these questions and you are wondering what miracle I’m going to come up with now.
Your repair and constructing treatments are quite important for they rebuild mass that has been removed from layers in your hair strand because of discoloring (dying), chemicals, or even products and hair styling. It can also decrease your hair porosity.
Now, if you want your fragile, elastic and breaking strands to look and feel better, try the following treatment at least once a week.
You will need:
- 1/2 a cup of apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups of water
- Repairing and reconstructing mask
How do I do this?
- Wash your hair with a shampoo of your choice.
- Apply the repairing and reconstructing mask on your hair and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask after the 15 minutes have past and apply your conditioner.
- Remove any excess water and apply the mix of 1/2 cup of vinegar with 3 cups of water, a spray bottle might help with the application. As you apply, massage your hair scalp and make sure all your hair is covered with the mix. Leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes and wash it off with water.
The vinegar and water mix is applied after the conditioner, because the vinegar is acidic which will seal the layers in your hair and protect them from any external factor that might damage your hair.
If your hair is extremely damaged, do this treatment every 15 days. If you hair is healthy, you still need to do this treatment to protect it from anytthing that might damage it, so you should do it at least once a month.
Also, if you are afraid that your hair might smell like vinegar and would like to avoid that at all costs, apply your vinegar and water mix before the conditioner and then wash it off.