We have hydrated, reconstructed, so now let’s nourish our hair.
This is an easy and quick mask that will help with hair growth, moisture, softness, shine and strength. When you feel your hair has been breaking, it’s dry and has no shine, give this mask a try.
The ingredients used can be easily found in your house and you will only use small amounts. Do not worry, you will not use up all your mother’s groceries. Just two of her items and you are good to go.
You Will Need
- An egg yolk
- A spoon of honey
- A spoon of coconut oil
- 3 spoons of a hair mask of your liking (preferably white mask)
How To Apply
- With the help of a plastic spoon, mix all ingredients together in a bowl and put it aside.
- Wash your hair with a shampoo or cowash with luke warm/cold water.
- Remove the excess water with a cotton shirt or a towel, do not rub your hair with the towel to prevent frizz.
- This step is entirely up to you. You can divide your hair into 4 sections, or start from the back of your head up to the front and apply the mask.
- Make sure you apply through the whole length of your hair.
- After your whole head is covered in the mask, let it sit for 40 minutes.
- You can cover your head with a plastic bag or a towel to get more moisture and improve the effect of the mask.
- After the 40 minutes are up, remove the mask with luke warm water and apply your conditioner.
- After you have removed the conditioner, finalize your hair as usual with your leave-in, hair cream or butter.
The coconut and honey help prevent your hair smelling like egg, it even gives it a nice cake-like smell.
Send me some photos of before and after! Let me know how you like the mask.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/fairamesquita/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fairamesquita
- Snapchat: fairamesquita