Let us take a break from hair care and talk about our skin.
For someone who has oily skin on her face and that suffers from acne, I have tried a number of different natural recipes to improve the break outs and blackheads. This mask, specificaly, can get those blackheads off your face, as well as some tears off your eyes.
It does work though! You will only need an egg and some tissue paper, both things you have in your house right now. Go grab some!
You will need:
- 1 egg white
- Tissue paper
How to apply:
Please do not use the whole egg. Remove the yolk and only use the egg white. Instead of throwing the egg yolk away, save it for a hair mask (wink, wink).
- Whisk the egg white until its a fluffy cloud of white, kind of like when you are baking a cake.
- Wash your face with cold water and tap it dry with a clean towel.
- Take a brush of some sort, a clean make up brush can work (you will wash it later).
- Dip the brush in the whipped egg white and spread all over your face. Do not let it dry.
- Take the tissue paper and cover your face with it. All parts should be covered excluding your eyes, mouth and eyebrows. At the end it will look like you have a white mask.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until completely dry.
The painful part comes after the mask is completely dry. You will then proceed to remove the dry tissue paper of your face by pulling on it. Now, try to avoid any parts where you might have hair, like your beard, because it can pull it off like any other blackhead mask.
Can you feel how soft your skin feels? Check your tissue paper, do you see any blackheads? No? Look closer.